Monday, July 21, 2008

Chewy Atomic Fireballs

Adding to the greatness of Ferrara Pan's "chewy" line of classic favorites Chewy Lemonhead & Friends, are the deliciously addictive Chewy Atomic Fireballs. Like Chewy Lemonheads, Chewy Atomic Fireballs manage to maintain the same flavor as the original candy, but with the addition of being chewy rather than hard and crunchy.

Admittedly, I am a lightweight when it comes to spicy foods. My thai food is always ordered mild and I pick the jalapeno pepper off my greek salad. When eating an Atomic Fireball jawbreaker I usually cannot make it through the first two minutes without taking it out of my mouth in order to rest for a while. Be assured, Chewy Atomic Fireballs are just as hot and spicy as the original. I think the first one I ate made my eyes water. By the third one my mouth was numb so I could enjoy the sweet cinnamon flavor...and I wanted more.

No comments: