Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Starburst Sweet Fiesta

One of my favorite new candy finds is Starburst Sweet Fiesta.  I picked them up at a 7-Eleven when I was actually searching for the lackluster Skittles Blenders.  Starburst Sweet Fiesta was the better of the two candies I bought that day and here's why - the Strawberry Pineapple chew. One of the four flavors in the Sweet Fiesta pack, the Strawberry Pineapple chew is one of the best candy flavors I have encountered in a long time.  It has a wonderful fresh pineapple tartness coupled with sweet and tangy strawberry.  Really awesome.  I would buy a whole pack of Strawberry Pineapple chews if I could.

The remaining 3 flavors in Sweet Fiesta are also good, just not as good as Strawberry Pineapple.  They are Cherry Mango, Melon Berry, and Peach Guava.

I hope the Starburst Sweet Fiesta stick around for a while.  I'm done with my pack and already want more, however I am noticing that this flavor is hard to find!  I guess I'm headed back to 7-Eleven.

6 comments:

Scott said...

I'm actually in the middle of a pineapple-strawberry chew right now, and I've got to say that I think the Peach-Guava flavor has it beat, what with its terrific sour-ish experience. As a Starburst connoisseur, I know nothing will truly ever be as welcome a candy as the original Cherry (red), but Peach-Guava...its got a spot in the top 5.

JoAnn said...

Scott, I will have to revisit the Peach Guava. I remember it being good, but just not as good as the Strawberry Pineapple. I am a big pineapple fan though, so maybe I am a little biased. Original cherry flavor is quite great as well. I especially like the cherry in the Starburst GummiBurst. Hope we can agree on that at least!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I love them all, but melon berry is my favorite! I also love cherry from the Originals pack which is similar in the GummiBurst - have you seen the new Gummiburst Duos?? The lemon-cherry is amazing....

michael heiko said...

I will never, ever forget your blog. Here i found a lot of interesting photos... In fact showing so creative idea and awesome handicraft with many plentiful chocolate.

De Oca said...

Seeing amazing and yummy. In fact i love sweet and chocolate so much. Really so helpful and amazing.

Clipping Path said...

Yummyyy!!!! Really nice Blog, Thanks :)