Friday, June 25, 2010

Skittles Fizzl'd Fruits


Oh Skittles...where did you go wrong? 

I don't know how the folks at Skittles ever okayed Fizzl'd Fruits for the market.  The concept is good, but the execution misses the mark.  Ever wonder what a Skittle dipped in baking soda tastes like?  Eat a Fizzl'd Fruit Skittle and you will find out.  The "fizzle" component tastes just like baking soda, and it really doesn't produce much fizzling action...at all.  The overall effect is just strange and unpleasant. 

If you're in the mood for fizzing candy, experience it done right with some Zotz or even Pop Rocks.  Hey, Skittles covered in Pop Rocks, sounds better already!



Hey, this marks my 100th post!  If I wasn't such a lazy butt, I would have reached this milestone long ago, but better late than never!  Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

Chrissy Perkins said...

I agree Jo! These things are nasty. I've been going back to the Sour Patch Kids lately.