Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Candy Cane Pop Rocks

Candy Cane flavored Pop Rocks first made their debut in Christmas 2006. I missed them last year, but snatched up a package when I saw them at Walgreens today. The ones I purchased came sold as a 3 pack, not sure if they're sold separately, but you can always buy the 3 pack and eat them all. As for the taste, not very pepperminty, but not bad. At first I couldn't place it, but then realized that they taste more like a cherry candy cane. To be more precise, they taste like a cherry candy cane chewed up inside a stick of DoubleMint gum. That's actually one of my favorite ways to eat candy canes and other hard candies like root beer barrels - crunched up with a stick of gum, preferably of Wrigley's variety. Don't knock it until you've tried it, trust me it's delicious!

1 comment:

gon-ski said...

Why haven't I tried these yet???? They are hard to find-- I will be on the lookout though.